Thursday, October 23, 2008

95 pounds is 95 pounds

It's not as much as oh, say 200 pounds, but it's enough at high rep counts...

Complete as many rounds as possible 20 minutes of:
95 pound thruster, 5 reps
95 pound hang power cleans, 7 reps
95 pound sumo deadlift high-pull, 10 reps

8 rounds, and it was hard.

I'm coming off of a couple weeks of a weird cold; my sinuses early this week were a solid brick of snot most days. I'm no longer blowing out vast streams of yellow glue-like snot, so I guess I'm on the mend... In any case, it's been kicking my ass. I need to get back on my daily 2 rounds of 15 rep warmup - I've lost a lot in the pullup department these days. I hate my current bar, it rotates and generally makes itself difficult to hang on to.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home