Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Priceless

Gym membership: $50
Homemade rings: $8
Ratty old gym clothes: $20

Having the soccer moms at the globogym leer at you while you bang out 100 pullups?

Priceless.

Crossfit rocks!

Today's workout:

quick warmup

"Angie"
For time:
100 Pull-ups
100 Push-ups
100 Sit-ups
100 Squats

28:41

The pull-ups, as it turns out, were definitely the limiting factor here - took something on the order of 12 or 13 minutes. I was down to singles by the end.

I need to work on these basic exercises more - I can do 20 of them right outta' the gate, and then I'm quickly reduced to much smaller numbers. I'd like to be able to do 10 sets of 10 for the pull-ups, maybe 5 sets of 20 for the push-ups, and 2 sets of 50 for sit-ups and squats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home