Tuesday, July 31, 2007

WOD - Got Abs?

Complete as many rounds in 20 minutes as you can of:
10 L-pull-ups
15 Glute-ham developer sit-ups

Another one of these WODs where your gym buddies just look at you like you're high. "Oh, no, it's great! By the end of it, your abs are just screaming and it's all you can do to just do three more situps on that thing and..." and they wander off, shaking their heads.

Coach, whatever we did, we're sorry.

I looked at this one, and thought, "Okay, I should be able to get in maybe 10 rounds."

Ha! I was smoking some major crack.

With 5 minutes left, I'd finished four rounds. I managed to pour it on and make it to 6 plus a couple extras, though I had to sub ab-mat style situps for the last round as somebody got on my GHD.

I timed this with the Gymboss timer that I've played with for a couple of weeks, and it's become something I use all the time. It's cheap, and does exactly what it needs to. It's not Patek Phillipe, for sure, but then, you wouldn't wear it on a date, either. And if you're doing something like Crossfit, you're probably used to people staring at you like you're some kinda freak anyway... :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home