Friday, July 20, 2007

Don't hurt yourself with that jump rope!

No, I'm not kidding - this is a "ropeless jumprope".

www.jumpsnap.com

Okay, now, I'm sure this product was well intentioned, and there might be some folks who could benefit from it. But, really, is it that hard to learn to jump rope? Now, I'm not a physically gifted guy. I never found any athletic undertaking easy. I started jumping rope maybe a month ago, and even I can manage a solid minute or two of miscellaneous skipping, double unders, what have you. Why not learn a skill, fer crissakes? Yes, you'll like an ass the first few times you try it. No, there's no secret to it. Your body needs to learn it, and that takes, god forbid, practice!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home